Alabama Pathways to Employment
State Policies & Initiatives:Partnerships
Pathways to Employment is a collection of stepping stones. These opportunities are housed not in one state agency but in many. To make it easier for families and individuals, they are now all in one place.
There is no perfect path. But there are many opportunities available to assist Alabamians with disabilities in finding a path to employment.
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Workforce Development
- Department of Education
- Medicaid Agencies
- School-to-Work Transition
- Mental Health
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)