Student Summer Work Programs
~~“We have paid summer work programs in a variety of communities. Most are 4-6 weeks long and provide students with valuable work experience. Program content varies depending on the community. See list of programs below for details.
Who Can Apply
A student with a disability is: an individual age 14-21 and enrolled in secondary education (high school) who:
• Is on an IEP or 504 plan, or
• Is a student who is potentially eligible for DVR services because of a physical, sensory, intellectual, mental health, and communication disabilities and whose disability could be a barrier to postsecondary education or employment.”.
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Workforce Development
- School-to-Work Transition