Arkansas Legislative Health Care Task Force Hearing “Remaining Recommendations”
• The Arkansas Legislative Health Care Task Force Hearing makes the following recommendations: • • Developmental Disability Provider Savings Plan • The task force recommends that DHS begin discussions with the Developmental Disabilities Provider Association regarding projected savings for SFY 2017-2021 (provided to the task force on February 17, 2016) and determine if any additional rule, plan or policy changes should be made along with or prior to the planning for any new or revised waiver to serve the developmentally disabled • Developmental Disabilities • The task force recommends and supports the Arkansas Department of Human Services moving forward with a new waiver or a • comprehensive revision of the Developmentally Disabled Services (DDS) Alternative Community Services waiver that is based on independent assessment, three levels of care, an institutional cost limit, tiered payments, and focuses on employment and community choices..
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Medicaid Agencies
- Asset Development / Financial Capability
- : Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS), National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Alliance for Health, Arkansas Behavioral Health Providers Association