DEI Grantee Abstracts (CA Round 2)
The Disability Employment Initiative (DEI) is a three-year federal grant-funded program that improves education, training, employment opportunities, and employment outcomes for people who are unemployed, underemployed, and/or receiving Social Security disability benefits. In 2011, California Employment Development Department, Workforce Services Branch was awarded a Round 2 DEI grant from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment Training Administration.
When this grant ended a Round 5 grant was awarded. Round 5 began in 2014 and will end in 2017.
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Workforce Development
- Department of Education
- Employer Engagement
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Resource Leveraging
- California Employment Development Department, U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment Training Administration