Resources for Independence, Central Valley, Self Advocacy for Youth
"We provide a foundation of core consumer-controlled, community-based, cross-disability and person-focused services. From work readiness to assistive technology training, and much more--RICV is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals with disabilities. Through strategic programs and services, our team strives to empower persons with disabilities achieve maximum potential."
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- School-to-Work Transition
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Employer Engagement
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities