Self-Advocacy for Youth (CA State Council on DD Community Development Grants)
“This Self-Advocacy for Youth project goal is to promote self-advocacy and leadership of young adults with developmental disabilities by utilizing person centered planning through trainings and group facilitation of consumers and their advocacy support networks.” Awarded in Fresno County.
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- School-to-Work Transition
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Employer Engagement
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities