Florida Vocational Rehabilitation: Partnering with Community Rehabilitation Programs in Business Engagement and Employer Support
~~“Florida VR contracts with 209 CRPs statewide to provide business services on behalf of job seekers, paying for services through a contracted benchmark system.
1) Make appropriate referrals to providers and
select appropriate benchmark payments,
2) Ensure the job obtained matches the job seeker’s job goal, and
3) Review monthly progress reports and requests for benchmark payments.
1) Offer services directed at achieving
the job goal as requested on the counselor’s referral form,
2) Develop employment situations consistent with the job goal,
3) Submit monthly progress reports within 30 days following the month services were delivered, and
4) Submit invoices when benchmarks are achieved.”
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Employer Engagement
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs)