Consortium for Idahoans with Disabilities
The mission of CID is “to protect, promote and advance the rights and interests of people with disabilities of all ages in Idaho in a manner consistent with the following principles:
1. CID will promote and protect the rights of people with disabilities to meaningful personal choice and self determination.
2. CID will promote the right to independence and self sufficiency for people with disabilities.
3. CID will promote the right to inclusive, adapted, accessible services, residences, education, health care and employment for people with disabilities.
State Policies & Initiatives:Partnerships
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Workforce Development
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships