Kentucky Career Center Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
The Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation assists Kentuckians with disabilities to achieve suitable employment and independence. We recognize and respect the contribution of all individuals as a necessary and vital part of a productive society.
- To assist Kentuckians with disabilities to achieve suitable employment and independence.
- We value the rights, merit and dignity of all persons with disabilities and the opportunity to pursue employment as an important aspect of a full and meaningful life.
- We value all staff, their individual talents, unique abilities and contributions to the agency’s mission.
- We value collaborative efforts and partnerships which support the agency’s mission.
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Workforce Development
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships