Maine Department of Labor Program and Service Guide- Employment Services
Employment Services Provided by the Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
• Pre-employment services — connect with potential employees through internships, mentoring opportunities and training that is customized to your needs or delivered on-the-job.
• Recruitment and referral — professional help with recruiting and matching you with qualified candidates.
• Staff training — get training for your staff on disability awareness, the Americans with Disabilities Act and topics related to disabilities and assistive technology in the workplace.
• Diversity — learn new strategies to support the inclusion of people with disabilities as customers and employees.
• Retention — get support services for employees who may develop or acquire a disability.
• Financial supports — find out the latest information on available tax credits and/or deductions for hiring or accommodating people with disabilities.
- Department of Workforce Development
- Employer Engagement