“FY2017 Interagency State Plan for Transitioning Youth with Disabilities”
“This is a document of the approved goals for students with disabilities who are transitioning from high school to post-secondary school or employment.” It consists of a set of tables, one for each goal, that lists the measures and strategies that have been developed for the goal,and the data sources and agencies that are involved in each one.
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Education
- School-to-Work Transition
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships