MA DDS Training - Earnings and Benefits: Using Social Security Work Incentives
Many job seekers worry about losing their benefits when going to work. This training will provide an overview of the impact of earnings on Social Security benefits. Topics include the differences between SSI and SSDI, SSA Work Incentives, how to keep medical benefits while working, how to explain benefits to job seekers, families and other stakeholders, and resources available to assist job seekers with benefit planning issues.
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Asset Development / Financial Capability
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Institute for Community Inclusion / UMass Boston