MI Transition Services Association & MI Rehabilitation Services Collaborative Project
Establish and strengthen collaborative relationships between MRS and MTSA that increase employment outcomes for MRS eligible Transition Youth.
1. To work collaboratively to utilize MRS case service funds to increase Pre-Employment Transition Services to Transition Youth in secondary settings who are preparing for and seeking employment…
2. To increase opportunities for purposeful collaborative training between ISD Transition Coordinators, or their local Transition designees and MRS transition counselors and managers to improve employment outcomes for students.
State Policies & Initiatives:Systems-Change Funding
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- School-to-Work Transition
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Resource Leveraging
- Michigan Transition Services Association