MN Department of Employment and Economic Development "Services for Students in High School: What Comes Next?"
~~“Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) has a counselor assigned to every high school. We help students with disabilities plan the journey from school to what comes next.
VRS counselors help students discover:
• Their strengths and interests
• Career and postsecondary education possibilities
• How to gain work skills and experiences
• What they’ll need to make their plan happen”
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Workforce Development
- School-to-Work Transition
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships