Adult Mental Health Targeted Case Management (AMH-TCM) Transition to Outcome Reporting
~~“Goal: By June 30, 2020, of the 50,157 people receiving services from certain Medicaid funded programs, there will be an increase of 5,015 or 10% in competitive, integrated employment.
Annual Goals to increase the number in competitive, integrated employment
• By June 30, 2017, a data system will be developed.
• By June 30, 2017, the number will increase by 1,500 individuals
• By June 30, 2018, the number will increase by 1,100 individuals
• By June 30, 2019, the number will increase by 1,200 individuals
• By June 30, 2020, the number will increase by 1,200 individuals
There’s additional data that AMH-TCM lead agencies will continue to report on, unrelated to Minnesota’s Olmstead Plan. The legislature directed DHS to track and analyze expenditures and outcomes for Adult Mental Health Initiative (AMHI) and Community Support Program (CSP) grants. To replace the current spreadsheet, DHS has added (1) question into MHIS about the granting funding source and (2) similar grant funding indictors into SSIS, which are mandatory starting July 1, 2017.”
- Mental Health
- Department of Human Services