~~“Minnesota added three employment services to our home and community-based services (HCBS) waivers on July 1, 2018. We added the following services to the Developmental Disabilities (DD), Community Alternative Care (CAC), Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) and Brain Injury (BI) waivers:
• Employment exploration services: Community-based services that introduce people with disabilities to employment options and allow them to explore their options through work experiences. This service helps people to make an informed choice about working in competitive, integrated employment.
• Employment development services: Individualized services that help people find competitive, integrated employment or attain self-employment.
• Employment support services: Individualized services and supports that help people to maintain community employment in an individual or group arrangement.”
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Department of Human Services