Disability services innovation grants
~~“The Minnesota Department of Human Services offers disability services innovation grants. These grants promote innovative ideas to improve outcomes for people with disabilities. Funded projects include new ways to help people with disabilities in Minnesota:
• Achieve integrated, competitive employment
• Live where they choose
• Connect with others in their communities.
DHS distributes the innovation grants in three parts:
• The large grants program awards grants of up to $500,000.
• The micro-grant program is administered by The Arc Minnesota and offers funding directly to people with disabilities to help them achieve their personal goals in employment, housing and community integration. More information is on The Arc Minnesota website.
• The small grant program that awards between $2,000 and $50,000 per year to people and organizations that work or plan to work with Minnesotans with disabilities. This program features a shorter application and easier process based on the size of the organizations and projects."
- Resource Leveraging
- Department of Human Services