Missouri Money Follows the Person
The overall goal of MFP is "to support people who have disabilities and those who are aging to move from a nursing facility or habilitation center to a quality community setting that meets their needs and wants."
The objectives of MFP—My Life, My Way, My Community are:
• to move people from a facility to the community;
• identify and eliminate barriers that prevent people from being able to move to the community;
• improve the ability of MO HealthNet to provide in-home services;
• and to ensure that there is continuous quality improvement of in-home services provided.
State Policies & Initiatives:Systems-Change Funding
- Medicaid Agencies
- Segregated Day & Employment Services