Missouri DoE Regional Transition Liaison Program
The Missouri Interagency Transition Team (MITT) was formed in 2007 to promote interagency collaboration in Missouri at the state-level by establishing a group vision for improving outcomes for young adults with disabilities. The MITT, consisting of diverse state-level membership meets monthly to share resources, develop goals and promote concrete activities to improve transition education and services.
In particular, the Transition Liaisons:
• Collaborate with other Transition Liaisons, RPDC Consultants, Transition Coalition staff, and DESE personnel;
• Reach out to districts across the state; and,
• Share information and resources with other district personnel.
State Policies & Initiatives:Training/Capacity Building
- Department of Education
- School-to-Work Transition
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships