Disability Employment and Transitions
~~“Mission and Goals
Advancing the employment, independence, and transitions of Montanans with disabilities.
•Employment in a competitive integrated setting;
•Independence grounded in self-determination, informed choice, and consumer control; and
•Transitions from high school to post-secondary education and work that are collaborative and successful……
The disability Employment and Transitions Division is comprised of two bureaus and multiple programs.
The Disability Employment and Transitions Division includes three citizen councils. They are:
• State Rehabilitation Council; and,
• Statewide Independent Living Council; and,
• The Telecommunications Access by People with Disabilities Committee..”
- School-to-Work Transition
- Department of Health and Human Services