~~“On May 7, 2019 CMS approved a technical amendment. These changes did not require public or tribal comment as they were technical and in response to questions by CMS. The following changes were made to the CDD Waiver (Intro-Main and Appendix B):
• An increase in the unduplicated number of participants served. Increased year 2 from 4,200 to 4,350 and increased years 3 through 5 from 4,200 to 4,500.
• An increase in the maximum number of participants served at any point in time. Increased year 2 from 4,150 to 4,263 and increased years 3 through 5 from 4,150 to 4,410.
• An increase in the category reserved for transition from the foster care system. Increased year 2 from 5 to 45, and increased years 3 through 5 from 5 to 35.
• An increase in the category reserved for emergency. Increased years 2 through 5 from 40 to 75.
• On May 21, 2019 CMS approved Appendix K: Emergency Preparedness and Response due to the historic flooding in Nebraska. Appendix K did not require public comment as amendments were in response to a state of emergency.”
- Medicaid Agencies
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)