Nebraska Easter Seals Benefit Analysis
In May 2002 Vocational Rehabilitation entered into a partnership with Easter Seals Nebraska to provide Benefit Analysis to individuals served by VR who receive Social Security benefits. Easter Seals Nebraska has benefit planners with extensive training regarding work incentives designed to assist Social Security beneficiaries in maximizing their work potential. The Benefit Analysis provides the individual with:
1. Answers to any questions they have regarding their current benefits.
2. An outline of available work incentive options to assist them in transitioning back to work.
3. A projection of financial outcomes for each work incentive option.
4. An opportunity to make an informed decision about the work incentive strategies that will work best for them.
State Policies & Initiatives:Partnerships
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships