Executive Order 2014-16: Establishing the Governor’s Taskforce on Integrated Employment
"…By the authority vested in me as Governor by the Constitution and laws of the State of Nevada, I hereby direct and order:
1. The Governor’s Taskforce on Integrated Employment (“Taskforce”) is here by established.
2. The Taskforce shall be responsible for examining and evaluating current employment programs, resources, funding, available training and employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, and shall provide a report to the Governor, on or before July 1, 2015, setting forth their findings as well as a three, five and ten-year strategic plan for creating a more integrated workforce and expanding competitive employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities…"
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Workforce Development
- Department of Education
- Employer Engagement
- Provider Transformation
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships