New Jersey Project HIRE
"The Arc of New Jersey’s Project HIRE is a supported employment program designed to connect people with disabilities to integrated employment opportunities in their community. The program assists adults with disabilities in finding and maintaining competitive employment. The program also assists Middle and High School students in their preparation and transition to adult life with its School-to-Work program.
Project HIRE is funded by the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVRS), the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), the Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CBVI), and Public School districts for its School-to-Work transition program."
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- School-to-Work Transition
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Resource Leveraging
- Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired, ARC of NJ