New Mexico Governor’s Commission on Disability 2014 Annual Report
The New Mexico Governor’s Commission on disability is committed to improving the quality of life for all New Mexicans with disabilities by addressing social integration, economic self-sufficiency, political resolve, physical and program accessibility and full participation in the benefits of life and the rights of all individuals.
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Workforce Development
- Segregated Day & Employment Services
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Governor's Commission on Disability