One-Stop Center Staff Training from the “Integrated State Workforce Plan for Title 1 of the Workforce Investment Act and the Wagner-Peyser and Agricultural Plan as Required by the US Department of Labor ”
The Vocational Rehabilitation Representative, along with the Disability Specialist for the One‐Stop Center, coordinates yearly disability training for One‐Stop Staff. The type of disability training depends upon staff needs. All One Stops Centers have been provided disability awareness CDs such as “The Ten Commandments of Serving Persons with Disabilities”. As new staff are hired, they meet with the Disability Specialist for orientation.
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Workforce Development
- Customized Employment
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Employer Engagement
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Division of Employment Security , N.C. Community College System, University of North Carolina System, N.C. Commission on the Status of Women, N.C. Department of Health and Human, Division of Social Services.