~~“This page covers the designation of Local Areas, historical and current funding in the area, handouts, waivers, and external links to additional resources.
WIOA provides Ohio new opportunities to:
• Advance partner linkages through state, regional, and local planning
• Increase return on investment through performance criteria and integrated case management system through core programs
• Enrich services to customers by serving individuals with barriers to employment, including individuals with disabilities and through the use of career pathways, especially for disengaged young adults
• Enhance service delivery through the procurement of the OhioMeansJobs Center operators, certification of the OhioMeansJobs Centers, and the designation of local areas ”
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services