DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES OREGON ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
“The purposes of the rules in OAR chapter 411, division 345 are to:
(1) Effectuate Oregon’s Employment First policy, as described in the State of Oregon Executive Order No. 15-01 and OAR chapter 407, division 025, under which:
(a) The employment of individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities in competitive integrated employment is the highest priority over unemployment, segregated employment, or other nonwork day activities.
(b) For individuals who successfully achieve the goal of competitive integrated employment, future person-centered service planning focuses on maintaining employment, maximizing the number of hours an individual works, using the standard of obtaining at least 20 hours per week of work, consistent with the individual’s preferences and interests, and considering additional career or advancement opportunities.
(c) Employment services are considered and provided on an individualized basis using a person-centered approach based on informed choice and consistent with the philosophy of self- determination.”
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Customized Employment
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Employer Engagement
- Segregated Day & Employment Services
- DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES