Oregon Employment Services for Individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities
“The purposes of the rules in OAR chapter 411, division 345 are to:
- Effectuate Oregon’s Employment First policy,…
- Prescribe service standards and requirements for providers of home and community-based services in settings where employment services are delivered….
- Prescribe the standards and procedures by which the Department endorses a provider agency to deliver employment services.
- Prescribe service eligibility requirements for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities to receive employment services.”
State Policies & Initiatives:Policy
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)