Lebanon VAMC programs earn three-year ongoing accreditation
~~“Eight programs at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ Lebanon VA Medical Center (VAMC) received three-year accreditations from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) International.
The accreditation decision by CARF represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformance to the CARF standards. CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services…..
Behavioral Health Programs Accredited
• Mental Health Intensive Case Management (MHICM)
• Domiciliary Residential Recovery Center (DOM)
• Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Center (PPRC)
Employment and Community Services Accredited
• Health Care for Homeless Veterans (HCHV)
• Compensated Work Therapy (CWT)
• Transitional Residence Program (TR)
• Therapeutic and Supported Employment Services (TES)
Vision Rehabilitation Services
• Vision Rehabilitation Services (VISOR)”
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Lebanon VA Medical Center (VAMC)