The Transition Alliance of South Carolina (TASC)
"The Transition Alliance of South Carolina (TASC) is spearheaded by the Center for Disability Resources (CDR) at the University of South Carolina’s School of Medicine.
Utilizing funding and support from the South Carolina Department of Education, Office of Special Education Services, TASC partners and project staff housed at the Center for Disability Resources developed an infrastructure to support local interagency transition teams. Project activities are focused on providing interagency teams the resources to increase their capacity to collaboratively and effectively serve young adults with disabilities who are transitioning from high school to adult-life.
Together, we build capacity for transition programming at the state level, while also serving as a bridge to and between local communities in South Carolina."
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Workforce Development
- Department of Education
- School-to-Work Transition
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- University of South Carolina