Guide for Provider Transformation to an Employment First Service Model
~~Transition to an Employment First Service Model Guide is issued
Organizations that are successful in their transformation to an Employment First provider agency share three elements, all of which should be addressed:
1. Strategy: What will you do?
2. Structure: Who does it?
3. Systems: How will your agency do it?
An understanding of these elements can give a framework for an agency to understand
what parts of the organization need to be changed. In order to help agencies decide what to change, an Agency Assessment is provided in the Appendices.
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Customized Employment
- Provider Transformation
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, Arc Tennessee, SRVS Memphis (Provider Agency)