No Wrong Door Virginia
~~“No Wrong Door is a person-centered system designed to streamline individuals’ access to community services and supports. The program operates through a statewide network of partners supporting older adults, caregivers, individuals with disabilities, veterans and all other populations seeking services and supports. It uses secure technology to link providers who collaboratively connect individuals to the supports and services in which they are in need.
To date, the expanding No Wrong Door network has offered:
• Access to 26,000+ programs and services
• Options provided by 600+ professionals
• Answers for more than 50,000 Virginians”
- Cross-Agency Collaboration / Partnerships
- Central Virginia Alliance for Community Living, Inc